Friday 3 August 2012

Wings

This fortnight, here at Octopode towers we'd like you to play along and add some wings to your creation! You could use something with wings OR add wings ... it's up to you. Remember you do NOT have to use Octopode images but if you do you get put into the 'pot' twice to win 3 digi's of your choice.

I'm sure these DT pieces will inspire you to join in.

Anne has done a journal page using the heart with wings digi AND she's added some wings to the Mad Hatter
 Audrey has used the 'give me wing' digi to make this awesome red, white and black piece
 Amy has used the bee from the insects set
 and has stamped wings in the background for the skull from the Edgar Allen Poe set
 Dawn was inspired by Monty Python for this wonderful card
 Amy plucking daisies has been making this journal book full of Octopode goodness....
 she's added some ice resin hearts with wings to these pages
 Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Lily ♥


4 comments:

  1. I just came across your challenge site. Wow! I love your digital designs. I'm hoping I win the prize.
    Thanks for the "wings" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the "wings" challenge. I love the dt samples. I love your digital stamps and am hoping to win a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really want to win some of your digital stamps...hoping two submissions will increase my odds...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mostly compose just for this site or maybe for any other Internet resources?

    ReplyDelete